STONE ISLAND Down Gilet Pastel Green
The progressive finishing methods by STONE ISLAND make this mild down gilet an autumnal should-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an extremely lightweight basic – stretchy inserts beneath the arms make sure that bit of extra comfort.
– Ripstop fabric fabricated from microfibre
– Ultra-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining product of micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Fit
– Two-method zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts below the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Material: 100% polyamide
– Lining: A hundred% polyamide
– Lining: 100% duck down
– Particulars: Coating: Resin coating / Incorporates non textile elements of animal origin.
– Fit: slim fit
– Back length: Measurement M: 63 cm
– Back width: Dimension M: 41.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Dimension M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Dimension M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the course of the again from the nape seam, or the bottom seam of the neckband, straight all the way down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the peak of the chest line, barely under the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the proper aspect and then double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Again width
Measure straight from the left side to the appropriate facet in the again, approximately on half of the sleeve peak.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Do not dry clear
– Drying in a tumble dryer is feasible – mild drying